Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Creative Space - Baby Shoes and Metal Boxes

If you have been reading my blog for a while now - you might remember this post here where I immortalised my son's first shoes in a not so bronzed kind of way.

Well - one of my besties has asked me to do her son's, and after his shoes sitting in my pantry for a month or so - I am finally getting them done (sorry Sar - nothing like a play date to put some pressure on!).
So here is my start. Matt has been cut, words have been stamped, now just the framing to go. Will show some pics of the finished product next week.


I also got creative in a spray can kind of way and have started  re-vamping some metal tool boxes i picked up at a garage sale some months ago ($2.00 each!). I am spraying the orange rusted tin with a high gloss black. Photos of the finished product next week.


For more creative spaces or to play along head over to Our Creative Spaces

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...