Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Sweet Prints - Birthday Sale

I have said it before, and I will say it again - I am a huge fan of My Sweet Prints and well, her sweet prints! They are great additions to any family home and have that perfect blend of cute - but not cute if you follow me. So why I am going on about them AGAIN - well Janette is celebrating My Sweet Prints 2nd birthday and but offering discounts on a selection of her prints (which also means a discount on postage for some prints). Get it quick though - the sale ends Friday 14th October at 5pm. (PS - these make great christmas presents too.
(I bought this one!)
Also - don't forget to follow My Sweet Prints on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the post hun! That was such a nice surprise to see! I'll be getting your custom Bedtime Bus Roll Poster off to you today!!!
    Have a great weekend and let me know when you're free for a cubby playdate :)
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...