Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Creative Space

This week my creative space has involved:

Counting Bean Bags - I have only made the one so far but i am hoping to make 6 with 1-6 on one side and my sons name on the other. For how to instructions head over to Chez Beeper Bebe

Finishing my sons big boy bed doona cover (well it is 98% finished)


Painting with my son. Check out yesterday's post for the action photos (PS - the truck tracks idea came from play school!)

For more Creative Spaces and inspiration - head over to Our Creative Space

3 comments:

  1. You've been very busy, Kate - love these creations and the artwork should be framed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great beanbags. Very eye catching. I used them all the time when I was teaching. Think I might have to make some for the little peeps. Thanks for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great selection! I'd love to make some bean bags... but am not sure we're ready for the 'throwing' stage of life just yet! And fabulous house fabric, as always!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...