Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Around the World on the Wall

I am a little obsessed with world maps at the moment, and i would love to have a framed one for the kids to look at and hopefully gain a better knowledge of geography than I have. Some of my favourite finds:

Map of the World by Alex Latimer
Fine Little Day, French illustrator Steffie Broccoli poster "Fine Little World"
Personalised World Map by the lovely Janette of My Sweet Prints
World Paper Wallpaper via Wallpapered.com
I think the first one by Alex Latimer could be the one for me as I think the animals might pique the interest of the kiddlets. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. That first on is great - would look wonderful framed. I like the addition of the animals on it too - will have to pin it for future reference :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...